Lots of progress over this long weekend.
- Rebuilt the rear brake caliper and master cylinder.
- Cleaned up the transmission and bolted it to the engine.
- Replaced the clutch actuator boot.
- Replaced the leaking washer on the neutral switch.
- Replaced the swingarm boot and cleaned and re-mounted the swingarm.
- Replaced the carburetor inlet pipes with a stock set.
I need to order a few more parts before I can complete the rebuild, but I still have stuff I can work on while waiting for them.
It’s getting closer to being done!