There I was, cruising along, building the fence for my new router table…
I was working off some plans I found on the internet but I needed to change some dimensions and the dust port needed to come out the other end, so I had scribbled some notes and flipped it in my mind.
I was gluing it together and using 18 gauge brads to hold it together. I got about 90% done and SHIT! I had put it together backwards (the way it was in the original plan) and I had made two pieces wrong.
There is no way that it’s coming apart without destroying it. I’ll have to make all but four pieces over. Instant Gumption Trap.
I put down my tools and called it a night. There was no way I was going to get any more done.